Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,080,499 (€751) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)