Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11267.979 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,395,234 (R$ 1,721) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)