Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 11218.875 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,717,349 (R$ 2,114) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)