Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10890.539 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,804,113 (R$ 2,002) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)