Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10805.913 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,756,128 (R$ 2,013) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (23 minutes ago)