Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10438.042 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,618,139 (R$ 2,167) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (44 minutes ago)