Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11317.423 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,958,657 (R$ 1,675) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)