Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1732.647 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,396,772 (ARS $11,195) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)