Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34244.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,752,677 ($694) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)