Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.002 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,955,669 (₨37,610) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)