Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,186,374 (€528) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)