Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38099.449 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,356,736 (€587) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)