Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84201.745 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,054,223 (﷼ 191) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)