Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 85557.510 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,971,425 (﷼ 292) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)