Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 84089.592 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,705,439 (﷼ 151) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)