Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 910.611 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,062,588 (13,247 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)