Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 37210.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,531,412 ($740) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)