Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32390.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,805,618 ($642) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)