Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 35499.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 96% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,705,343 ($893) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)