Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 46525.293 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,296,851 (€565) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)