Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 41548.264 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,932,768 (€648) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)