Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 36445.783 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,513,047 (€563) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)