Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 39434.506 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,141,269 (£384) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)