Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 53.443 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,812,500 (146,183 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)