Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 57.397 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,400,000 (268,306 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)