Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 61.710 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,400,000 (233,351 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (35 minutes ago)