Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,502,586 (€581) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)