Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.513 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,857,594 (₨51,788) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)