Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.045 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,648,546 (₨24,759) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)