Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 516.646 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,222,868 (₨27,529) in Sagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)