Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 25790.090 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,416,715 (1,024 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)