Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 22697.494 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,838,804 (786 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)