Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46041.081 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,310,617 (€528) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)