Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 40209.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,590,059 (€661) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)