Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,020,942 (€352) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (30 minutes ago)