Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49519.836 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,246,055 (€550) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)