Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9052.449 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,782,485 (2,185 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (40 minutes ago)