Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 41788.258 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,800,133 (€570) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (42 minutes ago)