Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,442,857 (€589) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)