Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19766.032 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,240,800 (973 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (37 minutes ago)