Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17636.222 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,921,595 (506 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)