Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17879.005 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,670,709 (709 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)