Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17574.854 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,823,885 (787 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tambov costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)