Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 24082.931 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,216,939 (NZ$1,089) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)