Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 561.115 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,446,686 (руб 22,182) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)