Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 507.557 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,686,457 (руб 26,965) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)