Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,900,164 (€460) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)