Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 47899.607 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,133,257 (€483) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)