Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 48126.875 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,909,878 (€538) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)