Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32443.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,119,787 ($774) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)