Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10051.735 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,054,018 (﷼ 2,294) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)