Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 2079.485 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,272,510 (ARS $5,902) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (31 minutes ago)