Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,519 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10307.247 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,502,937 (R$ 1,116) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)