Cost of living comparison between Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,474 prices entered by 520 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10028.109 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,403,984 (R$ 1,137) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)