Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,564 prices entered by 553 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11418.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,992,960 (R$ 2,014) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)