Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,574 prices entered by 544 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10432.824 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,469,587 (R$ 1,674) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (32 minutes ago)