Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2074.177 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,716,467 (ARS $8,059) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)