Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1578.471 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,227,775 (ARS $10,281) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)