Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1732.567 IRRX / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,673,239 (ARS $14,742) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)