Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2218.903 IRRX / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,400,467 (ARS $10,345) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)