Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1588.101 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,367,456 (ARS $10,306) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)