Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10816.984 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,584,136 (R$ 1,903) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)