Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11418.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,368,635 (R$ 1,871) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)