Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11285.225 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,045,453 (R$ 1,953) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)