Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,107,412 (€494) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)