Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4628.979 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,486,550 (2,914 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)