Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4933.422 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,382,245 (4,334 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)