Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4742.028 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,776,770 (2,273 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)