Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,900,702 (€317) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (38 minutes ago)