Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,591,769 (€534) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)