Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,464,254 (€328) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)