Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 100.502 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,539,389 (154,618 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)