Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.200 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,874,004 (123,431 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)