Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.717 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,481,195 (99,055 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (27 minutes ago)