Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64500.000 IRRX / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,772,875 ($795) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)