Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2448.017 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,138,822 (R 4,959) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)