Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10225.249 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,901,358 (R$ 1,751) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (29 minutes ago)