Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10205.374 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,989,452 (R$ 1,763) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)