Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,255,979 (R$ 2,031) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (33 minutes ago)