Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 277.683 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 155% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,833,777 (107,438 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)