Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.593 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 163% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,687,079 (87,195 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)