Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.582 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 175% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,489,305 (66,206 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)