Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 307.553 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 156% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,955,033 (136,415 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)