Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,978,984 (€581) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)