Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,063,626 (€360) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)