Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37664.803 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,502,949 (€624) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)