Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10814.178 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,124,819 (R$ 1,768) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)