Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.904 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,469,077 (₨43,462) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)