Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,155,929 (€645) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)