Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 36445.783 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,996,205 (€411) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)