Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,371,201 (₨16,778) in Ratlam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)