Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,081,435 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Richmond, Virginia costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 9,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)