Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,864,162 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)