Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,633,469 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)