Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,993,089 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)