Cost of living in Rasht, Iran vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,591,614 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)