Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,571,577 in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)