Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5411.291 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,069,669 (kr3,709) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)