Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6249.751 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,787,060 (kr3,486) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)