Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4737.549 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,017,598 (kr3,170) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)